Thursday, April 1, 2010

These are a few of my favorite things...




So I'm not going to document my meals today, mostly because I'm just trying to use up leftovers/things I bought waaaaay too much of and they're pretty repetitive of the things I've eaten in the past couple of days. Pictured up above though, are a few things that I like to think of as essentials. The first being b-12 supplements. When you are vegan, unless you consume b-12 fortified foods and beverages, you are at risk for becoming deficient, which I've heard is definitely not a party. The second is cashew butter. Or any really good, relatively unprocessed nut butter. My favorites are cashew butter, Teddy brand crunchy peanut butter and PB&Co Dark Chocolate Dreams peanut butter. Note to anyone on the 7th floor of my dorm reading this: stop in and try my nut butters anytime you want, I've got plenty! The third item is one of my all time favorite liquid snacks: Naked juice. Its so good and so good for you, I definitely recommend them. My favorites are Gold Machine, Strawberry Banana and Berry Blast. Some flavors taste a little off, but that just might be me. Anyway, I have to wrap this post up because it's almost time to go to Bio Ethics, quite possibly the most boring, draining class I've ever had to attend. I just text or come up with oatmeal ideas the entire time ;)


Have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment