Tuesday, March 30, 2010

2.






Hehe, like my cheery breakfast? It was a lovely way to start the day. I am LOVING being vegan. I am still trying to figure out this whole blogger thing and somehow my photos uploaded in reverse order. So here's how things really went, I had the bagel thin with 1 tbsp natural teddy pb and a banana for breakfast. Un-pictured were my chunks of carob that I had between breakfast and lunch. Lunch was an apple with 2 tbsp cashew butter and a piece of whole wheat baguette. Snack was dried fruit and nuts and I also had a medjool date but that got buried. Then dinner was tofu marinated in teriyaki sauce and some veggies but I didn't think to take a picture until after I had eaten so I just had the tofu container to go by, I guess you'll just have to take my word for it ;)

I'm trying to lose approximately 4-7 lbs(right now I'm 5'2" and 112...I was about 107 before I came to college though, meh) so I'm eating between 1300-1500 calories, a decent amount though I can definitely pack in more when I want to. I was pleasantly surprised at how filling the tofu was, I'm definitely going to have to pick some more up from the union here at my school, it was super nommy.

I'm currently having some digestive issues...I really hope that they resolve soon. I'm thinking I might not be drinking enough water to compensate for the amount of fiber I'm consuming, I will have to work on that. Anyway, I have to run for the library and study my anatomy test tomorrow. My modern teacher feels the need to make us learn about the human body's many muscles, bones and other facets...ugh.

Have a lovely evening!



No comments:

Post a Comment